speedlo99er is an advanced speedometer and logger application that offers lots of useful features.
• Three display modes: Speed mode, Map mode, Graph mode:
- Speed mode display: gives current speed, average speed in the current location, street name, acceleration or deceleration, centrifugal force or lateral acceleration
- Map mode display: shows the map of the trip, with its path featuring different colors for different speeds, and red dots for stops
- Graph mode display: gives a graph of speed and altitude against time for the current trip
For each trip you have a single url that you can share via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Chrome to Phone, etc
• High accuracy
Is a speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car, being GPS-based. Note that the accuracy depends on your GPS reception quality.
• Suitable for running, car driving, biking or hiking.
• Save your current track to in the server so you can share it in real time.
• Background mode. You can minimize the program and keep it running in background, it keeps logging time, speed, distance and altitude.
• GPS Altitude. Save altitude, measured by phone’s GPS.
• Address finder. Automatically finds address of your current location.
You can use the program without an Internet connection, and the application will save the log as soon as you’ll have a connection
SpeedLo99er is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-10-27. The program can be installed on Android.
SpeedLo99er (version 0.9.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.